Property tax payment and vehicle registration office. Earl Clark, 160 N. Main, PO Box 188, Manti, UT 84642 Phone: 435-835-2101
Appointments are not required; however, the social distancing advisory will be followed. When possible, registration renewals should be processed online or by mail to avoid long wait times.
We are only able to allow one person in the office at a time and we are required to sanitize between each customer. Due to these restrictions, wait times and lines may be long. We are doing our best to serve you and comply with COVID-19 Guidelines. We ask for your patience and understanding as we re-open to the public.
Treasurer: 160 N. Main, Suite 206, Manti, UT 84642
: M – TH 8am to 6pm, Fri. 12pm to 4pm- No Title Transactions after 3:45pm on Fridays.
In accordance with the requirements and provisions of Section 59-2-1332.5 Utah Code Annotated,(U.A.C.) notice is hereby given that unpaid 2020 property taxes in Sanpete County, Utah became delinquent on December 1,2020.A penalty has been imposed in accordance with Section 59-2-1331 U.C.A. Interest accrues as of January 1 following the date of delinquency unless payment of delinquent taxes and penalty is received before January 31,2021.
The Sanpete County Treasurer hereby provides notice of delinquency in the payment of property taxes, which shall be provided by mailing a written notice, postage prepaid, to delinquent taxpayer; and by making available to the public a list of delinquencies in the payment of property tax by electronic means at www. sanpete.com.
Renewal Express- Renew your registration online.
On The Spot Renewal Stations- safety inspection stations that offer one-stop inspection and registration renewal services. They are authorized by the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles to renew your vehicle, and give you a decal with an updated registration.
- 83 S State, Ft. Green- (435) 445-3454
- 266 N State, Mt. Pleasant- (435) 462-3100
- 416 E Main, Moroni- (435) 436-8252
- 715 E Main, Moroni- (435) 436-8300
- 455 S 50 E, Ephraim- (435) 283-6956
- 30 W 100 N, Gunnison- (435) 528-7274
- Does the Sanpete Treasure Office issue Drivers Licenses?
- No, Drivers Licenses are issued at the Driver License Division, 10 W 100 S Ephraim- Phone:435-283-5830
- What do I do if I am pulled over and the officer says I don’t have insurance, even though it is not revoked?
- Please call Insure-rite at 800-867-4167.
- How do I get Utah Plates and Registration for an out-of-state Vehicle?
- If the vehicle is currently registered, or has an out-of-state title, you will need: the current out of state registration or Title (if available), Lien Holder Information (if there is a Loan on the Vehicle), and a TC-661 Certificate of Inspection completed by law enforcement.
- Are Safety Inspections Required?
– No, except on: heavy weight vehicles, a vehicle that has been in an accident, a vehicle with a salvage title, first-time street legal ATVs- or when changing owners and the ATV will remain street legal.