Property tax payment and vehicle registration office. Earl Clark, 160 N. Main, PO Box 188, Manti, UT 84642 Phone: 435-835-2101
CLOSED for walk-in business- COVID-19 NOTICE
Treasurer: 160 N. Main, Suite 206, Manti, UT 84642
: M – TH 8am to 6pm, Fri. 12pm to 4pm- No Title Transactions after 3:45pm on Fridays.
In accordance with Utah Code 59-2-1332.5 notice is hereby given that the following parcels are delinquent in payment of the 2018 Real Property Taxes, in the amount indicated. Said taxes were due and payable on or before November 30, 2018 and a penalty and interest have been added. The amounts below are current through end of day February 5, 2019. Please call the Sanpete County Treasurer’s Office at 435-835-2101 Opt. 2 for the exact payoff amount.
Renewal Express- Renew your registration online.
On The Spot Renewal Stations- safety inspection stations that offer one-stop inspection and registration renewal services. They are authorized by the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles to renew your vehicle, and give you a decal with an updated registration.
- 83 S State, Ft. Green- (435) 445-3454
- 266 N State, Mt. Pleasant- (435) 462-3100
- 416 E Main, Moroni- (435) 436-8252
- 715 E Main, Moroni- (435) 436-8300
- 455 S 50 E, Ephraim- (435) 283-6956
- 30 W 100 N, Gunnison- (435) 528-7274
- Does the Sanpete Treasure Office issue Drivers Licenses?
- No, Drivers Licenses are issued at the Driver License Division, 10 W 100 S Ephraim- Phone:435-283-5830
- What do I do if I am pulled over and the officer says I don’t have insurance, even though it is not revoked?
- Please call Insure-rite at 800-867-4167.
- How do I get Utah Plates and Registration for an out-of-state Vehicle?
- If the vehicle is currently registered, or has an out-of-state title, you will need: the current out of state registration or Title (if available), Lien Holder Information (if there is a Loan on the Vehicle), and a TC-661 Certificate of Inspection completed by law enforcement.
- Are Safety Inspections Required?
– No, except on: heavy weight vehicles, a vehicle that has been in an accident, a vehicle with a salvage title, first-time street legal ATVs- or when changing owners and the ATV will remain street legal.