Property tax payment and vehicle registration office. Earl Clark, 160 N. Main, PO Box 188, Manti, UT 84642 Phone: 435-835-2101
CLOSED for walk-in business- COVID-19 NOTICE
Treasurer: 160 N. Main, Suite 206, Manti, UT 84642
: M – TH 8am to 6pm, Fri. 12pm to 4pm- No Title Transactions after 3:45pm on Fridays.
Renewal Express- Renew your registration online.
On The Spot Renewal Stations- safety inspection stations that offer one-stop inspection and registration renewal services. They are authorized by the Utah Division of Motor Vehicles to renew your vehicle, and give you a decal with an updated registration.
- 83 S State, Ft. Green- (435) 445-3454
- 266 N State, Mt. Pleasant- (435) 462-3100
- 416 E Main, Moroni- (435) 436-8252
- 715 E Main, Moroni- (435) 436-8300
- 455 S 50 E, Ephraim- (435) 283-6956
- 30 W 100 N, Gunnison- (435) 528-7274
- Does the Sanpete Treasure Office issue Drivers Licenses?
- No, Drivers Licenses are issued at the Driver License Division, 10 W 100 S Ephraim- Phone:435-283-5830
- What do I do if I am pulled over and the officer says I don’t have insurance, even though it is not revoked?
- Please call Insure-rite at 800-867-4167.
- How do I get Utah Plates and Registration for an out-of-state Vehicle?
- If the vehicle is currently registered, or has an out-of-state title, you will need: the current out of state registration or Title (if available), Lien Holder Information (if there is a Loan on the Vehicle), and a TC-661 Certificate of Inspection completed by law enforcement.
- Are Safety Inspections Required?
– No, except on: heavy weight vehicles, a vehicle that has been in an accident, a vehicle with a salvage title, first-time street legal ATVs- or when changing owners and the ATV will remain street legal.