John F. Bohlin


This stuccoed adobe house was built c. 1859 as a single room. John F Bohlin (1844-1924)(originally spelled Bohleen(, a stonemason for many buildings in Spring City, and his wife, lived here, however it is not known if he built the house. Bohlin owned the lot until 1874, then it was owned by Peter Olsen, and then Jonas Peterson in 1904. A cabin belonging the the Justesen family was moved to this lot for additional living space. it is believed the Bohlin family lived in another location and moved back to this home where his wife died and later his daughter.

Contact: none


138 North 100 West
Spring City, UT 84662



John F. Bohlin