Wiley Payne Allred House


Although somewhat altered this house was built by Wiley Payne Allred (1818-1912), son of James. Wiley was a pioneer doctor who later moved to Fountain Green. The original stone section was built between 1878 and 1886 with a later addition constructed in 1915 consisting of a bay window and a brick “L” at the rear. James R. Watson (1863-1933) bought the property in 1894 and it remained in the Watson family until the 1980’s.

Contact: none


413 South 100 East
Spring City, UT 84662



Wiley Payne Allred House