The story of how The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was founded. Performed each June at Temple Hill. No tickets required.
June 15-17 & 20-24, 2017
The “Mormon Miracle Pageant”, performed each June at Temple Hill in Manti, Utah, is the remarkable story of how The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was founded and of the Mormon pioneers who colonized the West. A cast of more than 500 stage the eight-night production for 80,000 spectators.
Lodging Information Apartment Rentals
The Mormon Miracle Pageant is FREE OF CHARGE and begins at 9:30 PM. No Tickets Required! Gates open at 6:00 pm and seating is first come first serve. There are approximately 14,000 chairs.
Photos: Michael R. Snow – Richfield
The Mormon Miracle Pageant includes three separate but related faith-promoting dramatizations:
- Handicapped, signing, closed-captioned, Spanish soundtrack and other language seating are available. Please ask an usher to assist in situating wheel chairs.
- 14,000 chairs are provided for seating of the general public. Blankets may be used over chairs for warmth and comfort but are not allowed in the isles of the seating area. Strollers are discouraged. “The Pageant and the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints assumes no responsibility for personal items left or lost in seating area.”
- facilities are located to the west of pageant seating behind Beehive Distribution and to the Southeast of the seating area. Handicap restrooms are in the back of Beehive Distribution.
- are provided south and also west of seating area and behind Beehive Distribution.
- is northwest of the seating area at the Family History Building. Call 435-835-9685
- 9 A.M., 11 A.M. & 2 P.M. AT THE MANTI TABERNACLE and 9:00 A.M., 9:30 A.M., 1:00 P.M. AND 1:30 P.M. AT THE STAKE CENTER.
- OPENS DURING PAGEANT AT 7:30AM, HOWEVER, NO SESSIONS AFTER 3:30 PM
Call (888) 255-8860 or E-MAIL:Video Clip of the Mormon Miracle Pageant
During Pageant ONLY: See Pricing
will be served from 5-8:00 PM in the Manti National Guard Armory every night of the Pageant.
Menu: barbecued turkey, whipped potatoes with gravy, green beans, rolls, and cake. The cost of the meal is $8.50 for adults and $7.00 for children under 11 years of age. Reservations are not needed.
The dinners are hosted by the Manti Improvement Business Association.
is served only on Friday and Saturday mornings of the pageant. These breakfasts are sponsored by LDS youth groups and include the following: ham, eggs, hotcakes, syrup, butter, juice or milk. Breakfast is served from 7-10:00 a.m. at the Manti Tabernacle (100 S. Main) and the Manti City Park, east pavillion (100 N. 300 W.). The cost of the breakfast is $4.00 per person.
Restaurants in Sanpete Valley.
Map of Manti:- Click on map to zoom.
Located in Manti 801-668-4637
Snow Garden Rentals
470 East 25 South Ephraim, UT 84627 435-283-9444
Acorn & Oaktree Apartments
386 & 380 North Main Street, Ephraim, UT 84627 801-655-2449
371 East 60 South & 100 South 335 East, Ephraim, UT 84627 435-283-6604
Snow College On Campus Housing
Ephraim, UT 84627 435-283-7280
25 South 200 East, Ephraim, UT 84627 435-469-1618
Windwalker Guest Ranch
11550 Pigeon Hollow Road, Spring City, UT 84662 858-705-3542