Jens Petersen House

Description:

Jens Petersen, a weaver from Denmark, built the front two rooms of this one story stone house in 1874. By 1882 the house was owned by Orson Allred and in 1935 it was sold to Vera Downard Sorensen. A fire and subsequent restoration resulted in an addition to the north and west of the original structure in 1981. A log barn at the rear of the lot has also been restored.

Contact: none

Address:

147 North 100 East
Spring City, UT 84662

Phone:

E-mail:

Jens Petersen House