Peter & Anna Mickel House

Description:

This small brick pattern book, cross-wing house, with its’ spindled porch work was erected for Peter P. (1871-1921) and Anna Allred Mickel (1876-1946) in 1901. Anna Mickel was a local Sunday school teacher and City Registrar. In 1903 the house was sold to Mary Sorenson who lived here with her husband David for many years. An addition in matching brick has been added to the south.

Contact: none

Address:

389 North 100 East
Spring City, UT 84662

Phone:

E-mail:

Peter & Anna Mickel House