Spring City Confectionery

Description:

(Left in the photo)This small brick one-part commercial block was built in 1915 and operated as a confectionery until 1973 by John R. Baxter, Jr. (1888-1978) becoming a Spring City institution for several generations of Spring City children. Recently the building has been operated as a café.

Contact: none

Address:

33 North Main
Spring City, UT 84662

Phone:

E-mail:

Spring City Confectionery