William Ford House

Description:

William Ford, a blacksmith, owned this adobe-lined, wood frame house. The hall-parlor has a rear addition, form that is not uncommon to the area. Ford’s blacksmith shop was likely situated to the west of the house. The house was sold to Edward Sahlburg about 1920. John R. Baxter, Jr.(1888-1978), owner and operator of the nearby confectionery and Lyceum Theater lived here for many years. Baxter’s descendents still own the home.

Contact: none

Address:

13 North Main
Spring City, UT 84662

Phone:

E-mail:

William Ford House