Ephraim Store Printer and Newspaper

Description:

This building was constructed around 1900 by John Dorius as a merchandise establishment; which was to compete with the Co-op store. In 1920 it became a printing shop on the ground floor and living quarters upstairs. In recent years the Ephraim Enterprise was published here before merging with the Sanpete Messenger.

Contact: none

Address:

Next to the Bishop's storehouse
Ephraim, UT 84627

Phone:

E-mail:

Ephraim Store Printer and Newspaper