A two-story believed to have been built by John Crawford in 1874. It is intact with the exception of the removal of its original full width front porch. Note that the stone below the porch line is lighter than the less protected oolite above. The second story doorway, which now has nowhere to go, once opened onto a porch. Crawford made adobe bricks for the original tabernacle in Salt Lake City. He came to manti in 1853 and operated a sawmill in Manti Canyon.
200 West 300 North
Manti, UT 84642