Presbyterian Church

Description:

This Gothic Revival church was built in 1881 of native oolite stone in the Gothic Revival style at a cost of $4,000. Well-built and well-preserved is the best of the few surviving churches built in the 1870’s-1890’s by Presbyterians, Methodists and Congregationalists.

The first pastor was George W. Martin who was installed in 1893. The Presbyterian Church was considered to hold the best school in town and held its classes here.
The American Legion now uses the building.

Contact: Sanpete County Travel

Address:

US Hwy 89
Manti, UT 84642

Phone: 435-835-6877

E-mail:

Presbyterian Church Presbyterian Church