Centerfield Meetinghouse

Description:

The meetinghouse was built in 1886-87. It was built with a combination Mansard/hip roof, a design developed in France in the mid-1600’s. A large central tower was added on 1897 but was removed some time ago. The building is built of oolite stone and wood. The T-shaped floor plan was built in two sections. The use of wood can be seen in th nine-foot paneled front doors, molded cornice, lintels, casings and wainscoting. It is currently being restored by Centerfield City and volunteers.

Contact: Centerfield City

Address:

150 South Main
Centerfield, UT 84622

Phone: 435-528-3296

E-mail:

Centerfield Meetinghouse Centerfield Meetinghouse